Ranktracker + Felix = SCAM



On June 16, 2022, I purchased 2 lifetime deals (LTD) for Ranktracker via AppSumo and had full access to the features as advertised. However, after a certain period, I found myself locked out of the platform as the interface kept asking me to choose a paid plan. This prevented me from using the features I was entitled to. It blocked my access to the site. 

Currently, both of my accounts are in the same situation, and they deleted my posts in the Slack groups. They are not responding to live support.

Content they publish on Appsumo 👉 https://appsumo.com/products/ranktracker/

Felix from Ranktracker

When I wrote to Felix from live support, he said he would respond to all messages, but he did not call back even though months passed.

It is estimated that he stole over 500 thousand dollars from thousands of users...

If they are capable of doing it to lifetime users, then they are certainly capable of doing it to their annual and monthly users as well.

Ranktracker Trustpilot Reviews





You can read the reviews of those who had problems with Ranktracker company here 👉 https://www.trustpilot.com/review/ranktracker.com

Have you also been affected by the Rank Tracker downgrade? Consider leaving a review on these platforms, as it can have a greater negative impact on them than a positive one.

https://www.g2.com/products/ranktracker/take_survey

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/ranktracker.com

https://reviews.capterra.com/new/184916

Those companies needs to be dragged to the mud if they can't respect their deal!!!

Reviews from some user who were defrauded by Ranktracker

🔹 Matt B-P

Ranktracker = scam. Do not trust this company.

As with so many others, I bought a Ranktracker LTD through AppSumo.

So far so good. Nice tool, really useful.

Then they effectively put our account behind a paywall, totally blocking access to the tool unless we buy for yearly support.

I don't want yearly support. I don't need it. I just need access to the product I bought.

Ranktracker, honour your commitments to the many people who bought your deal, and stop being a shameful company.

And if you didn't buy an AppSumo life time deal, don't worry, they could change the rules on you at any time, effectively stealing the money you've paid for their product.

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY AND FELIX ROSE-COLLINS

Date of experience: December 19, 2023


🔹 Florian Fendt


Not only is the support the worst ever…

UPDATE:
Instead of fixing their scam, they requested more info to get rid of this review. What a pitiful company.
Felix Rose-Collins if you continue with this, it is only a matter of time until lawyers knock at your door.

Not only is the support the worst ever as its been nearly a year now with a constant struggle.

They simply refuse to honor their Lifetime Deal they sold on Appsumo. I am unable to access my account since a few days after the deal ended on appsumo. Shady as it can get.

They want me to buy a SUPPORT plan, so I can "receive" support. Its the only screen I can see regardless of the navigation bar.

Date of experience: December 11, 2023


🔹 DropCode


Ranktracker is a scam

Ranktracker appears to be unreliable based on the issues faced by its users. Many of us, including myself, who are AppSumo users, have encountered problems such as being blocked from accessing our accounts and being asked to purchase a separate support plan to contact customer service. This situation has been ongoing for over a month now. If they can treat lifetime plan users this way, it's likely they might do the same to their annual or monthly subscribers.


Product - Ranktracker
Plan - License Tier 1
Purchase Date - October 2021

Ranktracker is wasting time interfering with our comments instead of addressing the injustice they are perpetuating. It's ironic that they focus on controlling the narrative rather than rectifying the situation.

Date of experience: January 30, 2023


Kommentarer